Ensuring that your node infrastructure operates smoothly and reliably is crucial for providing high-quality services to end-users. From time to time, we conduct re-verification checks on verified nodes, so it's essential to keep an eye on the status of your nodes to avoid them being changed to unverified.
The verification process is semi-automatic and may take some time (a few days or a week).
What exactly we are checking to be sure that the node is properly configured:
- System clock is synchronized
- All necessary network ports are open
- GPU driver is correctly installed
- Hardware requirement are met
The following restrictions are applied for the unverified nodes:
- Nodes can't provide services
- Nodes can't participate in staking